Chandeliers are an amazing tool to decorate your house. If you want to give your place an iconic look you can go for chandeliers. You can create an amazing ambience for your home with the chandeliers. There are different types of light fixtures available in the market. You can go for the modern chandeliers or the traditional lightings. There are different types of light fixtures that you can use to décor your home. The history of the chandeliers is quite interesting to know and this post will help you with some facts to know about the chandeliers.
These days, it is not tough to find out the best chandeliers as you can buy them online. You can go online and look for top-rated websites that sell different types of chandeliers and light fixtures. You can get the best light fixtures delivered to your doorstep. You can look for a perfect place according to the architectural structure of your home.
If you are looking for the best crystal chandelier for your home then you must visit the website of sofary.com. You can get the details of different chandeliers online. You can select the best chandeliers at affordable price for your home. You can read reviews online to know more about the quality of chandeliers. The top-rated companies will have the best reviews posted by the happy customers. Here are some facts to know about the history of the chandeliers.
Things to Know
- Earlier the lamps were used to light dark places. The era of chandeliers had been started in early civilizations when cavemen were using oil lamps to light the place. After the oil lamps, the Egyptians invented the molded lamps or candles to light their home. These lamps were very important during that time and were manufactured in large amounts. Due to the oil lamps the walls of the house had holes for ventilation.
- During the 11th to 15th century, the brass chandeliers became very popular in Belgium. These chandeliers were designed with brass and worked as a decorative piece for home. The most common of them was stem style chandeliers made up of brass. These chandeliers were imported by many countries, but after some time these became very common and Britishers learned to manufacture them.
- The chandeliers made up of crystals were designed in the seventeenth century. The rock crystals were unique and created by the geographical phenomenon. Later the glassmakers used to give the look with glass drops. The rock crystal chandeliers became popular and people tried making the chandeliers with glass.
- After this during the eighteenth century, there was a trend of the colored glasses using different metals. The colored glasses used to give special effects to the chandeliers. Different countries were trying to manufacture these decorative pieces in different styles. The glassmakers were involved in the process of making the chandeliers
- Today you can find different types of light fixtures and chandeliers for your home in different styles and material.
These are some facts to know about the chandeliers.